How to Add Links to Your Content
In this tutorial, you will learn about the different types of links you can add with Kontent Machine.
While building a campaign, you will come across this panel:
There are four types of links in Kontent Machine:
1. Contextual Links. As the name suggests, Kontent Machine will hyperlink your keywords in the articles in such a way that they will not break the content flow (unless you change the keyword, of course).
2. Article Body Links. These are separated pieces of anchor text. You can place them either between paragraphs or set them to mimic contextual links. What this means is that they will be inserted into sentences.
3. Resource Box Links. These are the links in the resource boxes or “about me” snippets.
4. Activate Image Links. If you enable them, Kontent Machine will hyperlink the images in the articles.
Advanced Contextual Links
(double click on the contextual link settings)
If you are browsing websites for seo tools you will find hundreds among which is Kontent Machine.
People say kontentmachine.com has nothing to do with seo tools but that is not entirely true.
Kontent Machine first drew my attention a couple of months ago when I was searching for seo tools.
3. Nofollow vs. Follow. You can select what percentage of the contextual links should be made follow and what nofollow