Thank you for your interest in the Kontent Machine affiliate program. We can’t wait to start working with you, but first it is important to outline the details of the affiliate agreement. We will not bore you with lengthy terms and conditions but rather make sure we are on the same page when it comes to promoting Kontent Machine.
- Affiliates must not send unsolicited emails and must comply with CAN-SPAM
- Affiliates must not bid on keywords containing “Kontent Machine”, “KontentMachine”, “SER Powerhouse”, “SERPowerhouse” or any brand keywords
- Affiliates must not publish or link to Kontent Machine from adult, gambling or offensive websites.
- Affiliates must not register and/or use domains with the wording “Kontent Machine” or any similar term contained within such domains.
- Affiliates must not disparage or misrepresent Kontent Machine in anyway, in particular using words like “scam” or “rip-off”
- Affiliates must not use any cookie stuffing techniques that set the affiliate tracking cookie without the referred customer’s knowledge (example: iframe)
- Affiliates must not promote Kontent Machine on any sites with inappropriate content.
- Affiliates must not provide discount codes which were not specifically issued for them.
- Affiliates are deemed to have accepted the terms of this agreement by promoting Kontent Machine.
- Affiliates must not purchase Kontent Machine by creating a new account and using their own affiliate link. If we spot that all pending commissions will be removed and the affiliate account shut down.
- Kontent Machine uses a custom synchronization between Amember and PostAffiliatePro to track affiliate sales and commissions.
- By registering in either of them the account is replicated in the other one too. There is no need to register as a KontentMachine user and an affiliate separately. This registration will also give the affiliate access to Kontent Machine’s forum (http://kontentmachine.com/forum) by using the same credentials.
Cookies a.k.a. HTTP/Web/Browser cookies
- This is a small piece of data sent by KontentMachine.com and stored in the user’s web browser while the user is browsing the website. It is used in PostAffiliatePro so that the sale is correctly tracked to the affiliate who sent the user to the website.
- Cookie lifetime. The lifetime of the cookie dropped by PostAffiliatePro is indefinite. This means that the cookie never expires and even if the visitor buys Kontent Machine 6 months after visiting the website the affiliate who sent him/her there will still get the commission.
- Cookie stuffing or cookie dropping is considered dropping the affiliate cookie without the visitor ever visiting the website.
- If the visitor user a piece of software which cleans all web cookies from his/her computer then PostAffiliatePro’s cookie will also be deleted. In this case the sale will not be linked to the affiliate who sent him/her there.
- The affiliate is solely responsible for ensuring that his/her affiliate links are set up correctly. Kontent Machine is not responsible for the affiliate’s failure to receive any commissions due to the incorrect formatting or configuration of his/her affiliate links.
- If you are not sure if you have everything correctly set up shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you out.
Payments & Commissions
- Affiliate payments are distributed on a Net 15 basis on balances higher than $150. This means that the affiliate will receive his/her monthly commissions between 15th and 20th of the next month.
- Kontent Machine issues the affiliate commissions exclusively via PayPal.
- If any refunds are requested the corresponding affiliate commission will be deducted from the affiliate’s payment for the month the refund was requested in.
- The affiliate commissions are the following:
o 20% recurring on monthly subscription plans as long as the user keeps his subscription active.
o 40% on lifetime licenses sold directly by the affiliate (Tier 1).
o 10% on lifetime licenses sold by sub-affiliates of the affiliate (except for SER Powerhouse)
Affiliate Account Termination
- Termination for breach: We reserve the right to immediately terminate the affiliate account if the terms in this agreement are breached.
- We always try to warn the affiliates so they can correct their promotional campaigns but these are considered serious violations of the affiliate terms & conditions
o Using somebody else’s coupon codes and discounts to promote Kontent Machine
o Cookie stuffing
o Promoting Kontent Machine on websites with inappropriate content (adult, gambling or offensive)
- From time to time Kontent Machine may enter into special agreements with certain “top” affiliates. Such special arrangements may include, but not limited to, special discounted rates ,bonus packages and higher commissions. The entry by Kontent Machine into a special arrangement with any affiliate is at Kontent Machine’s sole discretion and Kontent Machines reserves all right to determine whether any affiliate will be offered the opportunity to enter into such a special arrangement.