Here you will learn how to push content from Kontent Machine to FCS Networker.
1. You need to build a campaign in Kontent Machine and send it to the cloud (see how here)
2. In FCS Networker: go to your Dashboard and click the API’s tab to enter your Kontent Machine API key.
3. When you are creating projects in FCS Networker go to the Articles/Content tab
4. Select Kontent Machine for a content source and paste the campaign ID’s from which you want to pull content.
Here is how you pull the campaign ID’s from KontentMachine:
– Go to Saved Campaigns
– Right-click on the campaign and select Copy Campaign ID
When you start your FCSNetworker project, it will pull random articles from the campaigns you selected. You can always go ahead and change them whenever you want to.
FCS Networker is my number 1 recommendation when it comes to Web 2.0 backlinks.