Exporting content is one of the features that set KM apart from the competition. Exporting the content in Kontent Machine 3 is even easier.
Assuming you have gone through all the steps in setting up a campaign, and you are just on the Link Settings window…
1. Click on the Build & Export button
2. From the drop-down menu select the tool you would like to export the content for (or your custom made template)
3. For some of the templates, you will have additional options and a button Change Options will appear.
4. [Optional] Click the Settings button to define what you want Kontent Machine to do after the exporting is complete and the destination folder.
5. [Optional] Customize the naming of the exported files in the File Settings panel as well as the number of exported files.
6. Click on the Export button.